Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Whats The Hell, What Interview??

i was so angry just now, i reached the office 15 minutes earlier. I thought everything was set, sure no problem.

I informed the girl i had an appointment with Cally. then cally came, she told me, boss meeting with a vistor, you got to wait for a while. then ok fine, they kept me waiting for about 2 hours.

i wasted my time, my money and my leave, they sitting me there for 2 hours. i couldn't wait anymore, i wanna go home, it told cally. i took only half day leave. moreover, the parking fees there was damn so expensive. i was really really disappointed. i feel like been played out. i felt like wanna cry. when i step out from that office.

get inside the car, i cried. very angry i exploded. i felt so disappointed.

they kept appologizing to me. Cally say will arrange another interview, and i am thinking now, shd i wanna go for the 3rd time? what if 3rd time also ask me to wait for another 2 hours.?????

i admited we are hoping to be offered, you are the boss, but please be considerate a bit. we need to apply leave, 3 days in advance, if MC, we got to pay from our pocket money first.

So tire. today. and so disappointed.

No comments: